Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Start of Some Lovely Life Lessons...


Hi!  I  A little more than 30 years ago my parents named me Lisa Alexandria Heneghan.  I kept that name for about 20 years or so then “upgraded” if you will to a new last name.  I spent most of my 20’s known as Lisa Alexandria Fox.  At 28 I cashed in on Fox & have lived happily as Lisa Alexandria Norman ever since. 
Yeah, I know.  Who cares?  Right….

I get that the chronological record of who the government says I really am means absolutely nothing to you & honestly, it means very little to me either.   Believe it or not I do have a point I’m trying to make, but my husband is always telling me that I really suck at getting there.  So, let me attempt to spare you any further details.  

I don’t know about you & how people refer to you, but almost never does anyone refer to me as Lisa Alexandria Norman.  I do however answer to any of the following (in no particular order) on a regular basis: wifey, JadeEsther’s Mommy, cost accountant, Christian, Zacharias’s Mommy,  big sis, BFF, daughter & occasionally “Hey, you!”

All of these people are me, Lisa Alexandria Norman.  & for whatever reason I keep coming back to the one thing.  I have a crazy life which grants me oodles of great memories.  Memories that I don’t want to forget…So, I’m just gonna have to blog about Lisa’s Lovely Life…  

No comments:

Post a Comment